Membership Information & Forms
The West Coast Kart Club is a non profit society that was formed for the sole purpose of building, operating and maintaining a race track designed specifically for kart racing.
- New Membership Application 2018
- 2018 WCKC Entry Fees
- Digital ASN Techform
- ASN_Parent Consent Release
- ASN Kart Medical Self-Declaration
- ASN English Minor Waiver
- ASN_English General Waiver
- Terms & Conditions
The Society Membership
Is made up of people that have recognized the need for a permanent facility, understand their role and have made a commitment to the sport by purchasing their annual membership.
Membership Fees will be adjusted from time to time at annual general meetings by the membership.
These adjustments would be to fund additional capital projects that the membership has authorized.
General membership fees are listed below under the member options form.
- Individual and family memberships are the same price, families will not be charged extra for children.
- Family is deemed as immediate family including children under the age of 19 years.
- Each General membership will include 1 vote at club meetings and the AGM.
- Memberships expire on February 28th. each year.
- Only members will be allowed to participate on scheduled practice days.
- Scheduled practice days will have non-speed insurance in place allowing a maximum of 10 karts on the track at a time.
- West Coast Kart Club will also run a TRY A KART program as per ASN.
- All members are required to contribute a minimum of 16 hours of volunteer work time per year to maintain their membership in good standing.
Click here for a complete explanation of our due's and fee's:
Please check the race schedule before coming to Greg Moore Raceway to practice! Click here for a PDF version: WCKC 2018 RACE DATES
Membership forms & fees can be sent to the following address: