Renew and pay your membership online!
Don't get locked out! Renew your membership today!
Your WCKC membership is valid from the first day in March till the last day of February the next year. Traditionally the locks of the gates are changed during the cleanup weekend the first weekend of March. All memberships should be renewed before March 1st to avoid being locked out of the facility.
The good news is that you can renew your membership here and now with the membership renewal form! As an added bonus WCKC offers an early bird special! Renew your membership before March 1st. and receive a $50 voucher you can apply on any WCKC club race in 2017!
You can submit your membership online with the form below. Please fill in the form and follow the instructions as per e-mail you will receive upon completion of the membership form. Don't like to fill in an online form? We understand! Here is a PDF form you can print, fill in and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. the form:Membership Renewal Form 2017. Don't forget to print, sign and e-mail all the waivers!
In order to process your membership renewal we need the following documents to be signed and e-mailed to: Treasurer@westcoastkartclub.ca. We will need the following documents:
- General Waiver ASN_English_General_Waiver
- Parent Consent form (if applicable) ASN-English-Annual-Parental-Consent-Waiver
- Medical Self Declaration form Medical declaration form
- Credit Card Authorization from Credit Card Authorization Form
There are 4 ways to pay your membership.
- By e-transfer. Go into your online bank system and setup an e-transfer with the e-mail address that's provided in the confirmation e-mail. You can pay for any membership this way, including storage memberships.
- By mailing a check. Print a copy of your confirmation e-mail and include this with your check and sent it to the mailing address as mentioned in the confirmation e-mail.You can pay for any membership this way, including storage memberships
- With Visa or a Mastercard. Fill in the form and e-mail a signed credit card authorization form with your signed waiver forms.
- Pay in person at the track. This is only available on Saturdays between 10 am and 2 pm during practice weekends and race weekends.Walk in and sign the forms at the registration container or just print out your confirmation e-mail and take it to the track. You will be able to pay with Visa, Mastercard, check or cash. You can pay for any membership this way, including storage memberships.
Upon paying your membership WCKC will prepare your membership package and this will be mailed to the address provided on the renewal form. The package will include your membership card, a lanyard, the race schedule for 2017 and the updated rules for 2017. If you bought a practice membership you will receive a key in the same package.
We will be preparing membership packages every Thursday till May 1st. After May 1st membership cards will be printed depending on how many requests we receive and could take up to 3 weeks to process.