Please read this important information on our next event, the WCKC round of the Gold Cup Series coming up June 23-25 at GMR.
All are welcome at the Gold Cup! WCKC members, note that the Gold Cup event counts as Club Races #5 and #6, and will count towards your WCKC Club Series points. We hope you all come out and support this long-running Pacific Northwest regional series, geared for the club racer!
If you are not an IKF member, or have not raced at an IKF Gold Cup event before, no problem, you can get a One-Event IKF membership at the track. In most cases, your free WCKC race entry will offset the extra cost. Gold Cup runs on IKF insurance and sanction, so there are a few new forms and waivers to fill out. Print and complete these forms in advance if you can, however all forms will also be available at the track. Note that any driver under 18 who will not have a parent at the track to sign in person will need to get forms notarized in advance - see details below and be prepared!
Here are your options (all prices in USD):
- A) IKF One-Event membership (see form attached, also here: http://www.ikfkarting.com/OfficePages/PDFs/Forms/2013-OneDayMemApp.pdf):
- Good for this one event only, no Gold Cup year-end awards.
- Individual drivers 18 and older: $20 per driver.
- Families & under-18 drivers: One person 18 or older must join, whether they drive or not ($20), then add their spouse and/or their own children only living at the same address, at $10 each.
- For each driver under the age of 18, one parent or legal guardian and the driver must complete and sign the IKF Minor Release/Parental Consent Form (see link below). If the parent or guardian is present at the event to sign, this form does not need to be notarized**.
- B) IKF Annual Membership (see form attached, also here: http://www.ikfkarting.com/OfficePages/PDFs/Forms/MembershipApplication.pdf):
- Good for all IKF events, all disciplines in 2017, and Gold Cup year-end awards.
- Includes Tech Manual and Karter News
- Individual drivers 18 and older: $60 per driver.
- Families & under-18 drivers: One person 18 or older must join, whether they drive or not ($60), then add their spouse and/or their own children only living at the same address, at $10 each.
- For each driver under the age of 18, you will need to bring:
- the IKF Minor Release/Parental Consent Form(see link below), both pages completed and signed by a parent/guardian and the driver with each page notarized.
- a photocopy of the driver's Birth Certificate (does not need to be an official or notarized copy).
** Note: Only a Parent or Legal Guardian can sign the Minor Release/Parental Consent Form (ie. no aunt, uncle, brother, sister, or grandparent can sign). If anyone other than a Parent or Legal Guardian is bringing a minor to the event, they must bring a Minor Release/Parental Consent Forms signed by the Parent or Legal Guardian and the driver with each page notarized.
The Parental Consent and Waiver form is attached, also here: http://www.ikfkarting.com/OfficePages/PDFs/Forms/MinorReleaseForm.pdf
Note there are two pages, one for the parent/guardian and one that the minor driver themselves sign.
Race Entry Fees:
|Gold Cup Race Entry Fees:|
Cash, MC/Visa** Debit.
Cash, Cheque, MC/Visa** Debit
|Friday Practice (each driver, includes Driver Pit Pass):||$ 30||$ 40|
|One Day Entry (per Class, includes Driver Pit Pass):||$ 75||$ 100|
|Two Day Entry (per Class, includes Driver Pit Pass):||$ 130||$ 170|
|Kid Kart (for the event):||$ 45||$ 60|
|Pit Pass*** (for the event):||$ 20||$ 26|
|Pit Pass*** (single day):||$ 10||$ 13|
|Optional Pro Money Class Additional Entry Fee for CMC Pro World Formula Pro (Per day):||$ 50||$ 66|
|Single event IKF membership||$ 20||$ 26|
|Each additional family driver added to single event IKF membership||$ 10||$ 13|
|* All taxes are included in the fees above|
|** No AMEX|
|*** Everyone in pit & paddock must have a Pit Pass and be signed in on the wiaver, including family members, friends, mechanics, etc. No charge for 4 years old and younger, but parent must sign them in on the waiver.|
You can find all the Gold Cup rules here: http://nwgoldcup.com/
Keep an eye on the WCKC Facebook, webpage, and emails from us for local option rules, tire rules, and the latest announcements.
See you at the track!