Click the link to view the 2018 Class Structure
At West Coast Kart Club, we like to offer a variety of classes that offer competitive racing for various ages and motor types. WCKC reserves the right to group classes together at the discretion of the Race Director. In this case, classes will race during the same time, but will be scored according to their respective class. Ages shown in the 2018 Class Structure are based on the highest age of the entrant during that year. If you didn't find your kart and engine package in the 2018 Class Structure document, please contact us and we will find a place for you to race!
Rules & Regulations
- **WE ARE CURRENTLY UPDATING THE RULES FOR 2018. These rules need to be printed off and kept in your pit area. If you have a laptop, a digital version of the rules will satisfy this requirement.
- It is recommended that all members acquire and familiarize themselves with our Club Supplemental Regulations, ASN Canada Regulations, and rules regarding their specific class. For interpretation or clarification of these rules contact the race director.
- Where there is a conflict between the Club Supplemental Regulations and the ASN or RMC regulations, the Club Supplemental Regulations shall take precedence. The information contained within this rule package is subject to change by the club executive without further notice.
WCKC Club Supplemental Regulations
- 2018 WCKC Supplemental Rules
- 2018 WCKC Rotax Max Supplemental Rules
- Rotax Claim Rule
- LO206 Claim Rule
ASN Canada Regulations
Rotax Max Regulations
Briggs & Stratton LO206 Regulations